I don't know about you but I forget to do more of what I love. I really do love to:
- draw (I do it about once per month)
- blog (about twice a year atm)
- get up early (once in a blue-moon - that's twice for this year)
- being organised (I'm supposed to be where right now?)
- have a tidy house (can't even pick my feet up let alone my socks)
- be active (twice per week atm besides everyday foot-traffic)
- hang out with family and friends (who?)
- make things (keyring!)
I spend lots of my time working, and thinking about work - more to the point: about the people at work. I think I would accidentally have a balanced life if I did more of the things I love doing.
So many instagram feeds (not comparing myself) show people who manage to draw frequently, even daily, which would be so good for my heart and soul (okay I'm comparing) as well as increasing my competency. Yes; I do have to share what I do on Social Media - don't you?
Jumping back into blogging (that's what this is in case you didn't notice) is going to have to rely on not aiming for quality (sorry) and just getting my fingers on the keyboard (like this) to break the ice and find the routine.
Getting up early is best left until later (haw haw) after I get organised and pick up a few socks (see what I did there?)
I've developed a routine for physical activity that I will build upon (blog post coming soon) and booking dates into my *actual* calendar with my family and friends will see a greater grip on the time that slips through my fingers.
Minimum viable product - how little do I need to do to satisfy my customer and ship this product?