Post Webstock has been a mixed batch of feels. It was so enormously wonderful and, as usual, life altering. My course is adjusting again so that’s a good thing. Here’s a few after-Webstock pieces to close-the-loop on this the most wonderful conference/festival/event of every year.
Thank you Webstock - Mike and Tash and Deb and Ben - for everything.
- Webstock 2014 – Design for Good (intergen)
- Big ideas from creative minds and Webstock’s moments of delight (The Wireless)
- Rattling the Cage (Philip Fierlinger - Xero)
- Books to read Webstock by (Spleen)
- Self-to-self talk after mind-spa Webstock (Rachel McAlpine - Contented)
- Why I loved Webstock and what organizers can learn (Scott Berkun)