I feel time slipping through my fingertips. Realising it's Wednesday yet again and the last post was the Wednesday Matinee makes me really concious of time zooming by. It's August tomorrow, for goodness sakes! There are lots of things I want to tell you and talk about so let's get cracking with a short list of good reads for a Wednes Day + check out the video about musical instruments made from trash and be amazed by these wonderful humans.
- 20 things 20 year olds don't get (Forbes)
- How clutter affects your brain and what you can do about it (LifeHacker)
- What gets done gets done (Medium)
- Cross-sections of bullets (My Modern Met)
- Live the story you want told (Becoming Minimalist)