Things that annoy me about young people today:
- Zero sense of urgency: They walk really slowly, like they don't know where they're going or they aren't in any hurry to get there
- Unable to tell the time: they are often late - see above
- Can't maintain motion: they stop in accessways - stairways, doorways, landings, doorways, bottom of the stairs, doorways, doorways, DOORWAYS! - it's like they have no idea that there is anyone else moving around in the world except those they can see in _front_ of them!
- Won't "thread" - when walking towards other people, say at a road crossing, won't move left or right but tend to continue in a head-on/non-wavering direction, forcing other people (me) to get out of their way - I can only imagine the pile-up when similar groups walk towards each other.
- Too much time for lunch - their 90 mins lunch vs my 30 mins lunch. Did I mention NO SENSE OF URGENCY.. you'd think they thought they have the rest of their lives to get where they are going the speed at which they travel.
GET OUT OF MY WAY!!1!
Meanwhile - check out this video; is this going to be a demonstration sport in London 2012?
How happy is this kid with his stacking speed? *yes!*
At least this up-and-coming generation/generation-whatever-comes-after-Y moves faster so our supermarket shelves and McDonald coke-cups will always be stocked.
GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!!1!