You know you're in trouble when:
- you read "kick off meeting" as "kick ASS meeting" everytime
- you read Subway's tag line as "eat flesh"
- the most exciting thing that's happened to you in months is the purchase of a new "three-in-one" bathroom sponge
- you have virtually *no* time to do what you *have* to do but you can't even *get* to it for all the other "rats and mice" nibbling at your time
- your fantasies no longer include Colin Farrell but various scenarios ending in you handing in your resignation
- you start thinking the supermarket checkout girl has a satisfying job
- that idea of going to New York for three months actually sounds like a go'er
nothing new here.